Wednesday, June 25, 2008

The New Business Project

Fancy seeing you guys up here.

The juniors called me up, asking for all school stock photos to be transferred to their hard drives. It's funny how I still keep all the old photos from the day I started my Pre-National Diploma 3 years ago. Banyak wah! Now it's time to hand it over to the Juniors, which they will surely need them for display boards and exhibitions.

And so I dropped by to the Business School late this morning to pay a visit to a bunch of them who were having their Business Project preparation meetings in respective classes and meeting rooms. It was really nice to see their faces again, lookin' kinda stressed (just like our earlier days, LoL). Oh, and the direct entries have moved to our former classrooms. Nice! Keep it tidy you guys.

Here's what's new with their Business Project concept for this year so far, as well as an update on other activities concerned:

  • They will be selling primarily food, reviving the traditional business project concept of the super seniors.
  • The Business & Finance students are now merged with the Secretarials in each respective group which accounts to a total of 10 members in each company.
  • All activities, whether it be functions, celebrations, etc, will only be conducted on Wednesdays (school hours), hence the term 'dinner' will no longer be applicable.
  • The upcoming progressing year 1 students will not be part of the orientation held next month due to 'venue accommodation issues' (the school's getting more crowded by the year).
  • New uniforms!!!
  • The Green Building next block will be accommodated with classrooms for the super juniors, or so I've heard.
Well I gotta say, they're sure lucky to be able to sell food again at no restrictions. We had a hard time selling 'products' or 'services' or 'cat shows' (Hj Amni, u owe me a cat show, ucingku inda lagi cute ah!). I wish all the best to the juniors and hope they all accomplish success throughout the Business Project. Insyallah, I'll pay you all a visit when I got the opportunity.

P.S. Could anyone come up with Cheesy Fries? I'd really like to see that. Just a thought.


Dalam Kenangan... Wasseehhh!

0 comments:

Blogger Templates