Monday, June 23, 2008

World's Smallest HD Camcorder

Personally I like my gears and gadgetry big because bigger means more powerful (calm down ladies). But in the case of portable video recording, a bigger, heavier HD camcorder can be a compromise, especially when you're already carrying too many stuff around or when you're in a really tight situation. Most HD camcorders are built that way to produce hi-def quality movies, but unless you're an amateur film producer, you might wanna consider something lighter and more convenient for everyday casual shooting in High Definition.


Enter the Sony HDR-TG3E, the world's smallest 1080i HD camcorder. So small It's barely bigger than a phone. People with tiny hands will surely love the handling and grip. The HDR-TG3E utilizes a Carl Zeiss lens with 10x optical zoom. It's also pretty durable as the body is made out of pure titanium with scratch-resistance coating. Invest on an additional 16GB Memory Stick Pro Duo and you can store up to 6 hours of Hi-Def footage.

At the moment, I'm taking a break from filming. I used to shoot videos for school activities a lot but ever since my old handycam died a year ago I've decided to shift to a new hobby; photography. I'd definitely consider coming back into filming by the time I got money to burn. After all, filming is much more expensive than photography, and for an HD, I would have to invest on a much more powerful desktop computer for cutting and editing, and what's the point of enjoying hi-def movies without an HDTV in the living room anyway?

0 comments:

Blogger Templates