Saturday, June 14, 2008

Farewell To The Seniors


I'm sure everyone's expecting me to upload last nights shots, so I took the liberty of editing most pictures before bed last night for today's post.

This was from last night's Farewell & Graduation Dinner organized by us for the seniors who have graduated last month as well as Ms Susilawati who's no longer teaching in the Business School. The event was held at a ballroom in Rizqun Hotel, Gadong.


I wasn't able to shoot more pictures because I happened to be on duty throughout the show on the technical side. I handled the slides and was responsible for the music playing during the awards session. It's good to have all the old photos in stock and an iPod at my disposal, the night would've been meaningless without them. ^_^

The event was a success and everyone was having a great time right from the beginning. The food is one of the best I've ever had on dinner functions. More details about yesterday's event can be viewed at Marriz's blog.

Once again, farewell to the seniors. It's been great being with you guys all these years. Congratulations to Sai for winning the highest vote for the most popular senior in The Business School. And also farewell to Ms Susilawati, we're really gonna miss you.


On a technical note, this is my first attempt of using a (borrowed) speedlight for my camera. Unfortunately... well, let's just say that I'm still a newbie in handling a flash unit. I suffer in lowlight at most. Sigh.

Okay, enough babbling. Picture time!








"Haa, ni Pak Aji nak cerite..."
























Most Photogenic and Most Popular





0 comments:

Blogger Templates