Saturday, June 28, 2008

Prelude To Industrial Attachment


2 more days. That's pretty countable. Our industrial attachment begins on the 1st of July, which is on Tuesday of next week. A part of me says that I'm so excited to experience my first day on the job, but another half is too damn nervous to be on the workforce. Nervous because it just feels too good to be true. 3 years in school and all of a sudden BAM! I'm at work in some organization I don't really know very well yet.

I guess the holidays feel so short for me, but nevertheless this has been the most relaxing holiday throughout my time studying in The Business School. On my previous semester breaks, I had to look after my dad's company. This time, its all about eating, sleeping and photography. Which reminds me, I need to get back in shape by the time the holidays are over. I am bloating up so quickly.

Unfortunately, I never got to fly anywhere at all this year. But I do hope all that will change by the time I start working and earning something. I really wanna travel because that's what I've enjoyed doing all my life. I really missed sightseeing and I'm craving to get out there with my camera and shoot some beautiful sights.


The best sightseeing I ever got this year so far

Also, I'll be dropping by to school on Monday for the attachment briefing. I believe that's the day we'll all be receiving our logbooks. Come to think of it, I've been feeling like I've missed school already. All those memories, the fun times, the down moments, all those things that I've managed to treasure in the form of pictures and video clips. Things will definitely change by the time we start working this 1st of July, and we all have to face it.

Imagine that, this is the last holiday I'll ever get to have (unless if I'm unemployed) because after this it's gonna be work all year round. Thank god for Saturdays and Sundays. Armada Properties, here I come!

0 comments:

Blogger Templates