Monday, June 9, 2008

My Remaining Days


Is it just me or have I been missing The Business School lately after 3 weeks conducting surveys at Ong Sum Ping for the Ministry of Health? There's just so much I've missed despite the fact that our semester's almost over. I've missed the meeting held last week for the upcoming congratulatory function for the recent graduates at Rizqun and by the time I realized it I've been appointed as the official photographer along with the rest of the Havoc crew.

School's almost over in a matter of weeks and I still have no clue where I'll be going for my industrial attachment. The MOH survey ends on the 12th, which is exactly on the last day of school, so there's just less chance for me to spend my remaining time in The Business School before I leave for good.

0 comments:

Blogger Templates