Friday, June 27, 2008

Cybergames at ICC



This was the Cybergames Tournament held earlier today at the Baiduri Expo. My brother participated in Division A (Hard to Expert) of the Guitar Hero III competition, and as a proud big brother, I'm happy to report that he made it through as the finalist for this Sunday. I will be covering the finals and post it here, so stay tuned. I'm giving my brother the fullest support to be the next Guitar Hero champion.

The Baiduri Expo 2008 is held at the International Convention Centre from the 26th to the 29th of June. Apart from the Cybergames Tournament (organized by Ranoadidas), there are several booths and exhibitions at the Plenary Hall for all visitors to check out.


My brother, the finalist




Getting ready for battle


The heat is on


My brother in action




Well, look who's here...


Panda on the loose


Taking a break with a dose of Guitar Hero III


Trying out 'Rockband' on the PS3 for the first time. Scored a 99%.


The new Guitar Hero On Tour for the Nintendo DS


Rockband, the complete alliance


One of the best HDTVs displayed at the expo. Mmm, crispy sharp!


My youngest brother enjoying his snack

0 comments:

Blogger Templates