Sunday, June 8, 2008

Seniors Barbecue Gathering

Remember my seniors who recently graduated last month? There's gonna be a special farewell dinner for them next week organized by us, but I got the opportunity to meet up with a few of them in advance.

I got back from Tutong early yesterday just in time to hit the beach at Berakas Forest Reserve in the afternoon where the senior's barbecue gathering was held. Yesterday also happened to be Nina's birthday in which they celebrated the barbecue gathering with a birthday cake.

So anyway, the food was great, the shoot was fun and the weather was just nice. Love the lamb chops, as always. LoL. Unfortunately, I couldn't make it till sunset as I've to rush to ICC to setup the projectors for tomorrow's wedding function.




















No idea who built this but I thought it was really neat.






Took me a while to take a good shot out of this little fella.

0 comments:

Blogger Templates