Sunday, June 15, 2008

The Last Day


Yesterday was the last day of school for all the business school students, as well as the last day for me and my fellow colleagues in campus as we prepare ourselves for the next and final journey; our 6 month industrial attachments. 3 years have indeed passed for us.

We had a cleaning campaign yesterday morning. It was a sad moment though we've only spent a short while in school, and we're sure gonna miss all the memories we've been through since the very beginning when we first set foot in The Business School in 2005. Our seniors have already left us, now its our turn to move on.

Okay, enough being nostalgic. In the meantime, I've received information from Rena and Ms Hazwani regarding the confirmation that I'll be attached at Armada Properties. Out of 6 who were interviewed, only 3 were accepted; Rena, Ain and myself. I gotta get things organized in 2 weeks before my first day on the job early next month.

0 comments:

Blogger Templates