Sunday, June 22, 2008

Family Outing in Bukit Shahbandar

la

We had a family outing this afternoon at Bukit Shahbandar. So much has changed there. The place has been given a major face lift these recent years and it turned out to be a great place for outdoor family picnics. My family, some came all the way from KB, gathered there today and we had a really great time. I used to hike here, a lot! That was the reason why I was so thin years ago; 9 hills every week! Now I'm a bag of potato chips. LoL.






Grandpa teaches us all the proper way of indulging the 'ambuyat'




















"Welcome to Narnia," says the crazy young man with the bottle of sprite.




With this view so lovely, who needs an HDTV?


A distant relative? Noooo...! *shudder*


My sister with cousins Aman, Azim and Felda

0 comments:

Blogger Templates