Sunday, June 22, 2008

Some Road Trip


Everyone's flying off somewhere this holiday. Rena and Ampuan got to visit Hong Kong, the boys had a great time in Singapore, etc. I haven't been traveling abroad for 3 years and even during this holiday week I couldn't get a chance to fly anywhere. But there's only one place that I could check out nevertheless. It's not really much. That's right, folks. I went to Limbang.


Well, not exactly at the heart of it.


This was in front of me throughout my journey.

Let's face it. At least I'm out of the country.


Certainly NOT Orchard Road.


A camera shop... that does not really sell cameras (or lenses, or flashes, etc)

On the bright side, I did manage to get a 2 gigabyte memory card for my dSLR which was quite reasonably cheap, but that's about it. I was hoping I could find something worthwhile to spend on but this ain't Singapore. Someday, just someday, I will fly again.


To make matters worse, it rained on our way back home.

0 comments:

Blogger Templates