Saturday, August 9, 2008

Preliminary Business Project Operation

Have you all seen the Beijing Olympics' opening ceremony on TV last night? It was so awesome! Particularly the passing of the torch part and the magnificant fireworks. Rugi inda meliat. They just seem to get better and better over the years. How I wish I was at the event in Beijing last night and take some pictures. Sigh.

Anyway, I'm not supposed to talk about the Olympics on this post. *LoL* I went to school this morning to meet up with my beloved juniors. Apparently the launching ceremony of their Business Project will be held on the 13th this coming Wednesday so I don't think I could make it because I'll be at work. Nevertheless, I took the liberty to pay them a visit in their pre-business project activities on this day.


The General Managers Yus and Izzat.


One Hand Eight Fingers.

As mentioned in my previous post a couple of months back, the juniors are finally able to sell food again. Furthermore, they'll be making preparations for the upcoming Gerai Ramadhan, a new BP tradition which my intake started last year (and yes, they have to go through the whole process at the medical centre like we did *snicker*).

Anyway, here's Mimiets menyucur. Look at her go! ^_^


Cute apron.












"Aiii, nyaman kan tuuuu...?"


Enoy supervises her friend.



For more Cucur Tibadak and Cucur Tarap a La Mimiets simply visit the business project group Eight on the launching of the Business Project day, August 13th.

0 comments:

Blogger Templates