Friday, August 1, 2008

August Is Here


Good morning readers. July has finally ended and today's the first day of another month of 2008. Can you believe it? We've already passed half of the year! Looking back, there has been so many things going on for the past 6 months, but there's more to look forward to in this second half of the year.

I'm doing well on my first month of my industrial attachment, but that's probably just the beginning. What I'm really anticipated about right now is our graduation but that's not gonna happen until next year. I just can't wait to graduate and move on to the next level. I just have to wait and endure the remaining months with my attachment at Armada Properties. Hey, At least I don't have to worry about homework, assignments and tests anymore. (Somehow I missed group assignments, sigh).

July has been a very busy month itself. The days of events and festivities have been crammed up and there's always something going on almost every week since the 15th. Ramadhan is just around the corner and expect to see a lot of stuff to cover on.

To start off the month of August, I've got 2 events to attend to this weekend. Tomorrow is the National Youth Day celebration and there will be an event to commemorate the day of youths at the Indoor Stadium. Whereas on Sunday, there will be 2 events but I'm not sure whether I could cover both. One is the bazaar at Pusat Ehsan and the other is the Go Kart Racing in Bandar.


I highly suggest that you give your support by coming over to the bazaar organized by Pusat Ehsan this coming Sunday. The Havoc Bloggers will be there so your face might show up in our blogs. Look your best and smile. ^_^

0 comments:

Blogger Templates