Wednesday, August 13, 2008

An Evening of Burgers and a Birthday Cake


Birthday girl Deeba and her cake.

We celebrated Deeba's belated birthday yesterday at the national sports complex in Berakas right after work. Dee called me up to come down and bring along my gear. It was actually a surprise for Deeba and the location they chose was pretty much outdoors; we were at the parking compound of the Indoor Stadium next to the futsal area. I showed up late because I was the last to step out from work, but I eventually made it on time. Finally got to see the rest of my friends who I have not seen around since our attachment started, especially Wawa and the birthday girl Deeba.



Isn't she too old to do that?


AmalPJ




Guess who was behind Cybercanon, freaking out.

As the sun began to set, we decided to move to the nearest food stall on the other side of the Indoor Stadium to grab some burgers. We had a long chat on the provided table throughout the evening. Most of us talked about work and some funny office stories and gossips were shared. It's nice to see a bunch of ex-PD02 (2005-2006) together on one table again, it's almost like a mini-reunion.


"Beger spesial satu. Jan taruh lada, sayur, cheese, mayunis, talur. Minyaknya kasi banyak ah."




"This is not what I ordered... hmm, nevermind."




Wawa had an office story to share.


Marriz and his Abby.


Hairul and his metro working attire.

It was close to 8 pm already. The evening was really great.

0 comments:

Blogger Templates