Monday, August 11, 2008

How We Had Fun Yesterday (part 1)


5 days of exhilarating work and I was finally able to have a nice Sunday break at the beach yesterday in Tutong. I went there early around 9 am while the rest of my schoolmates arrived a couple of hours later. Thanks to Ezam and his dad for setting up a wonderful barbecue and water activities at Pantai Seri Kenangan. There are no words to describe how much fun we had yesterday, so I'm just gonna post these pictures for you all to get the idea.




The Banana Boat, the first thrill ride of the day.










Red Gaara was there as well (along with his signature hat).




The next thrill ride; The Flying Fish.


















Macam Baywatch daa...

By the way, this is just part 1 of my series of pictures from yesterday's fun at the beach. There's actually more, particularly at the picnic area. I will upload the next batch very soon, so do come back.

0 comments:

Blogger Templates