Monday, May 5, 2008

A Series of Unfortunate Events

I've been having another rough day. Last night was supposed to be an innocent flat tire incident at the Mabohai highway by the Legislative Council. What was supposed to be a quick and simple task became a major 2 hour disaster. My car was like falling apart. Now I have this huge hole in my trunk (you could literally see the road gravel through it). I just don't know how to describe it, really. Let's just say that I really need a new car, badly.

Today I had to change the darn tire with a new one from the nearby tire shop, and its been a really hot day. I could really use a shower right now. Hmmph. I just wanna get this car up and running again. Who knows what's gonna happen next. Well now I've to think about how to get the bloody hole in my trunk fixed. This has been indeed a series of unfortunate events.

Usul paling kusut bulan ani

0 comments:

Blogger Templates