Saturday, May 10, 2008

Two More To Go

If my calculations were correct, I believe I could score well in this morning's Accounting test. Again, last minute revision, but it wasn't all that bad, since we've been told to solve 2 out of 3 questions. The time given was 2 hours, and I left the room at an hour and 15 minutes or so.

Now that's done, I can focus on the 2 big exams next week. Hopefully I can get through them with flying colors. I know they're tough as hell, and there's just too much reading. I just gotta do this for at least another week before I could finally get my slumber. I'm exhausted. So tired of wearing this freakin uniform. I just wanna get out already.

If this is the kind of uniform the girls in school are wearing, I wouldn't mind staying for another year.

0 comments:

Blogger Templates