Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Taking a Break from MOH Survey


I'm currently taking a break from conducting surveys for the time being because I've got an interview tomorrow at Armada Properties for my Industrial Attachment. So I'm putting away my survey file and get myself prepared for tomorrow. I need to print my CV and get all my certificates ready. Hopefully I'll get through it. This is gonna be exciting indeed.

I'll be back at the Ong Sum Ping Health Centre after the interview. Things have been going pretty slow lately, but at least I've managed to clear off 50 survey forms. It's not much but that's an effort for a one man mission. But really, Ong Sum Ping sure is quiet this week.

Some of the guys are having a great time in KK, and I'm grounded here. Can't say I'm able to travel that easily in my current financial situation right now, but hopefully I'll get to fly again when I can finally afford it. Sigh, I really miss Singapore.

0 comments:

Blogger Templates