Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Interview Session for Business School Applicants


On May 11th and 13th, The Business School officially conducted the interview session for the applicants of the 2008-2009 intake. The activity was held smoothly, but due to a rising number of applicants for this year, the interview session had to last a lot longer than intended. The session ended at 5.30pm last Saturday alone.


Armed with Sir Saiful's Cybershot DSC H7, I took the initiative to take several shots of the interview activity held yesterday. I only took shots in the lecture theatre entirely, and a few just outside the meeting rooms. It has been quite a long time since I last used a compact to shoot. In fact, it really made me miss my old cybershot which I've used for over 5 years before the chip was fried.

It's really good to see everyone on duty again. After all, its been a while since the school's busy conducting activities such as these. This time, the final-year secretarial students were heavily on duty in ushering the applicants from the waiting room in the Lecture Theater all the way to the meeting rooms held in each incubators. Thank you Sir Saiful for giving me the opportunity to take these shots with your amazing camera.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

gatal jua ko hahaha

Anonymous said...

iPod ha~ :) :) :) :)

Hiero said...

Its called 'photography'...

Blogger Templates