Saturday, May 3, 2008

So Far So Good

I've managed to get through the Economics test today. It's not at all that bad. I didn't memorize anything yesterday, but thankfully I've read through the articles given, and extend my research on the internet in the evening. The extended research helps a lot.

Funny was, the articles were not included in the test papers, so we were entirely on our own. Its too bad for those who depend heavily on those articles, because I didn't need them at all. By understanding the whole story, it should be easier to answer on my own, so why memorize word by word?

Then again, there's not much to answer in today's test. It was just plain simple. The next test is on Wednesday, which is Business Statistics, followed by Business Accounting the next day. Now those, I have to memorize!

I'm kinda broke today... :(

0 comments:

Blogger Templates