Saturday, May 31, 2008

ICC Job Fair


I crashed to the International Convention Centre yesterday afternoon for the Annual Job Fair. Lots of graduates and youths flocked into the the event to sign up for a career talk and walk-in interview, an opportunity for the unemployed.


According to a UBD friend, statistics have shown that around 8000 locals are currently unemployed, among them are graduates. I suppose this event will help reduce the unemployment issue facing the nation, and a chance for the youth to unleash their talents.


Throughout my visit, I've seen potential SMEs showcasing their company booth and encouraging locals to apply for jobs in their organizations. Along the way, I've met several familiar faces.














Caught on CCTV!

1 comments:

cosmopolitan eca said...

i know my favourite pic out the bunch u took at the career day should be of myself (ha.ha) but i actually really like the one with u being caught on CCTV. that's awesome i have a thing for CCTVs like "heyyy look i'm on TV!" -peng

Blogger Templates