Saturday, May 17, 2008

From BSB To Gadong



It was friday night. The Havoc Bloggers and I went for an outing to grab a few amazing night shots we could get. I brought along my gear and monopod and head straight to BSB with Marriz. We met up with CyberCanon and Achong by the time we got there. Coincidently, there was a tug-of-war event held at the Taman but we were too late (due to difficulty in getting a parking spot), so we ended up sight-shooting instead.

An hour later, we continued our pursuit to locate more amazing sites and drove all the way to Gadong. This is where I've managed to capture the shot above with the help of Marriz's tripod.

You can view more photos of last night's outing at Marriz's and CyberCanon's blog. I've decided to only post behind the scenes photos of the entire activity here with my trusty new Nikon D80.




















This is what happens when you get in the way!



So what have I learned so far throughout the night? Well, I've learned that photography is hard work. It has been really challenging (and tiring) but a remarkably rewarding experience.

0 comments:

Blogger Templates