Thursday, May 29, 2008

A Treat of Sushi For Lunch


I love Japanese cuisine, particularly Sushi. Yesterday, Rena, Eyan and I were invited by our language tutor Ms Nur Sham for lunch at Kaizen Sushi along with other tutors Ms Sinda, Ms Siti and Ms Precy.

Kaizen Sushi is located in Kiulap, somewhere close to Baiduri Bank and Kern Cafe. The dishes we've ordered were fantabulous and by looking at the prices on the menu, its not really that steep. The environment isn't all that bad either. I'm definitely gonna come back here again someday for another round of sushi.




Glancing on the menu


Japanese tea. Good for health.




My plate of Shake Maki and Unagi Sushi


The one at the centre is called 'Pregnant Fish'. Huh?


My plate of chicken fillet


Ms Nur Sham's orders.


Unagi. Mmmm...


Calimari, and a few of Rena's orders.


Thank you Ms Nur Sham for the wonderful lunch.

0 comments:

Blogger Templates