Thursday, May 1, 2008

Tagged


I've been tagged by ~n~ and Marriz, and they begged me to fill this up. Oh well, here goes.

  1. How do you see yourself in 5 years time? A successful entrepreneur, An avid photographer and a dedicated rockstar!
  2. What do you think you were in your past? Pessimistic, slightly spoiled, lazy and careless
  3. What's your favorite thing to do? Discover new opportunities on the internet
  4. Do you think money can buy happiness? No, but money can buy things that can make me happy.
  5. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be? To be financially free
  6. Do you believe you can survive without money? Are you kidding? I could barely survive with my $200 allowance! I need a job!
  7. What are you afraid to lose the most? My 20 gigabyte worth of mp3s in my iPod. That's 5000 songs. Gotta back them up soon.
  8. If you win $1 million, what would you do? Start my own real estate empire, 5% to charity
  9. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her? I'm what my friends call me 'penjual mahal'.
  10. List out 3 good points of the persons who tagged you. ~n~ : smart, bubbly, adorable. Marriz: generous, ambitious and gay charming.
  11. What are the requirements that you wish from the other half? Understanding, loving, caring, funny, smart, adventurous and an excellent cook
  12. What type of person do you hate the most? MLM Dumbasses, bullies, pessimists, poseurs , hypocrites and people who do not appreciate rock music.
  13. What is your ambition? To be a role model and to be a successful business tycoon in the nation. Oh, and a rockstar!
  14. If you can teleport once, where would you go? Trump Tower, New York
  15. If you can teleport more, then where would you go? Any beautiful sights in Europe
  16. If you could undo doing one mistake in the past, what would it be? I won't slack off my studies back in high school, get excellent grades for my 'O' Levels, continue my studies further and get a degree before I reach 25 years.
  17. If you have a chance, which part of your character would you like to change? Procrastinator
  18. What music have you been listening to recently? Yovie & Nuno - Indah Ku Ingat Dirimu
  19. What is your least favourite animal? Slugs
  20. At what age do you wish to marry? 32. I wanna build my foundation first.
I'm tagging Dash, NiNa and GD

Instructions: Remove 1 question from above, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box bla bla bla bla bla...

0 comments:

Blogger Templates