Friday, July 25, 2008

A Visit To The Kitty Ward (2nd Day)

I wish to update the 'banci penduduk kucing' at home because I think I miscounted yesterday. So far there are 7 kittens in the kitty ward. I don't know which ones belong to which already, they're totally mixed up. Kusut ku pulang. So that's a total of 9 cats in my house.





Hahaha, kesian kana pihit.

One week later, these little things will start opening their eyes. 2 weeks later, their ears will grow bigger. I don't even wanna think about what's gonna happen on the 3rd week. it's gonna be chaotic; 9 cats to feed, 7 kittens pooping, and then there's the running around, breaking things up, hiding in tight areas where I won't be able to reach them! AAAAARGH!!! (I need lie down...)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

i want ur kitten..ehe..so so cute~

Blogger Templates