Sunday, July 20, 2008

The Quickest Way To BSB


There was an event going on earlier today at the Taman Sir Omar Ali Saifuddien in the capital, so I got there with my gear and did a whole lot of photo-shooting under the baking hot sun. Usually whenever there's an event in town, I would head over to my 2nd house in Kg Pintu Malim, park my car there and take a boat ride to Yayasan. It only cost me a dollar and takes only 5 minutes to get there.


This has been the most quickest way for me to get to the capital to attend such functions as I do not necessarily have to worry about parking in the town area and I do not have to wake up too early to get to the event on time. It's very convenient. Plus, I enjoyed the boat ride all the way.


The images above were shot during my journey to BSB early in the morning. As for the pictures below, they were taken on my way back to my 2nd house at midday. Been doin' this almost every year.









0 comments:

Blogger Templates