Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Down The Street


Here's how it went. I didn't really wanna head over to town today in the first place because I thought I wanna give myself a rest, but then again I thought to myself, hey, shouldn't be missing this opportunity coz this only happens once a year. And so, with Mirez encouragement, I've decided to change my mind.

Unfortunately, I left my phone in the kitchen last night, so I missed the sound of the morning alarm. It was already past 7 and I knew I had to get there at least before the event ended. By the time I got there, it was almost close to over, so I really missed a lot of photo opportunities. In the end, I've only managed to shoot a few people shots down the streets, particularly the tourists.














More banners.




Asyik jua bercerita atu.




That's Mirez by the lamppost.

0 comments:

Blogger Templates