Thursday, July 24, 2008

Holy Crap! More Kittens!



Now here's something that you don't see everyday. Apparently TWO of my cats delivered this afternoon, and that other one was Fiqah. She and Nabel must have slept with the same male stray cat on the same night! (kucing pun pandai orgy kah?) Thanks to that bastard, my house is now overpopulated with kittens! Ani baru namanya menyusahkan!

I've never experienced seeing something like this in my entire life. 2 cats delivered at the same time. Unfortunately, one of the three kittens belonging to Fiqah died tragically, so I had to bury it at my backyard earlier this evening. As for Nabel's kittens, they're all fine. As you can see from the above pictures, both share the same box a.k.a kitty ward. Now to find that irresponsible punk-ass cat who knocked up both my pets.

0 comments:

Blogger Templates