Thursday, July 17, 2008

Put a Smile On My Face



I was able to watch the late sneak show of The Dark Knight last night, and boy was I thrilled to have had the best seats in the house. I enjoyed the show overall, even at 2 and a half hours. There's so much suspense at every corner. I'm not gonna spoil it all to all of you who have not watched it yet, but I could only say one thing; Heath Ledger deserved a standing ovation for his outstanding performance as The Joker.




One of the best parts in the movie.






"Here's my card..."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, how is that possible brunei theatres showing Dark Knight a day early before the premiere? I thought Thursday was the premiere for you guys....Anyway can't wait to watch it on IMAX tomorrow.

Frost said...

Its because Brunei used to be Gotham City!! hahaha cheers mate

Blogger Templates