Sunday, July 6, 2008

Weekend Break


It's really good to have off days on Saturdays and Sundays. This has been my first weekend break after spending almost a week at my work attachment. The exhaustion was there, but spending a night out with close buddies after a whole week of work sure helps clear my mind off work related stuff. And what could be a better way to enjoy the weekend night than at Chill in Gadong?



A game of scrabble at chill

My night out earlier last night was also a night of celebrating the wonderful news about Sai being accepted into ITB, so we actually drank to it (iced coke, that is). He's so relieved when I got to meet him last night. He had been waiting for the results for weeks and he kept on nagging me to regularly check the ITB website out for any updates. Finally, all worries are finally over for Sai.

At the same time, I took the opportunity to shoot a couple of fantastic neon lights around the area.




It's been so long since I last hanged out at Chill. Sai used to spend the most time here during his early days in the Business School; a regular who used to spend every afternoon after class with a laptop on the table and downloading torrent files. But ever since he got into his final years, he started to become a gym rat. Just look at that muscle!


~ For he's a jolly good fellow... ~

0 comments:

Blogger Templates