Friday, July 11, 2008

Orientation 08 Welcomes Fresh New Faces


It's Orientation 2008 already! Fresh new students coming in (while me and my colleagues left the building). I was able to get permission from my supervisor to attend this honorary event last Wednesday. I picked up Sai along coz he wanted to check it out, despite the fact that he's no longer in association with the school after his graduation last May. Organized by my juniors who will be running their business project this year, the committee actually did a very good job in making the event as entertaining as possible. Just like the good old days.


I was there from morning, and the weather was really hot. To think that I was wearing all black that day. Also, I didn't actually expect that there was gonna be an accoustic event that afternoon, and Sai kept pushing me to sing this one song for the juniors which just slipped his mind. I haven't even memorized the lyrics, mana inda gagar. But I had a great time though, it's been a while since I had a moment like that, performing on stage. I wanna encourage the juniors to bring out their talents and just get up on stage. It has been a school tradition for years.


Seeing that there has been a lot of pictures from the orientation in the blogosphere, I've decided to post only a few from last Wednesday's photoshoot, particularly on the outdoor activities (I still have yet to invest on a decent flash unit). It seems that my juniors took very good shots and I'm very impressed. There has been a rising number of photographers in school lately. And somebody just got himself a Sony Alpha. LoL.


Once again, recalling last wednesday's event made me miss the good old days when we had our first and second orientation years back. We were all being ragged by our seniors, pretty similar to what actually happened a couple of days ago. In fact, I feel like uploading the old pictures pretty soon, so keep coming back here you guys.


To the new juniors, welcome to the Business School. You all are gonna love it there. Make the school proud and study hard. To the 2nd year juniors, all the best with your business project and best of luck with your upcoming final exams next year. Hopefully I'll get to see a bunch of you attached at Armada Properties.




















Jai made a surprise appearance as well.

0 comments:

Blogger Templates