Thursday, March 13, 2008

Tidal Wave of Tests

It's exam week all over again. After last week's Statistics test I thought I could have a break but instead I have to endure another daily dose of revision for my Economics test this Saturday, Language & Communications test on Monday and Business Accounting on Tuesday. That's a lot of tests to swallow before wrapping up for the upcoming term holidays on the 20th prior to the Maulud. Looks like I won't be enjoying my weekend this week after all.

So many things in my head this week, but as long as I'm able to manage my time, I'll be alright. I'm used to being under pressure anyway. The only way for me to pull myself together and stay focused is by counting the remaining days of my time in the Business School. It keeps the excitement and adrenaline going. ;)

0 comments:

Blogger Templates