Sunday, March 30, 2008

Made It To GIANT!!!

Finally, I've made it to GIANT!!! yesterday afternoon (skipped Friday prayers in the process). So I went in and have a look at what they claimed as the biggest supermarket in the nation, and yes, its huge alright. Furthermore, it was packed with people. Ada jua yang escape masjid atu. Guess I was not alone after all. LOL.

It's really good to notice the majority of staff at GIANT!!! are our very own people. I'm really proud to see the locals working at the supermarket grounds. We should keep this trend up, and give more career opportunities for the Bruneians.

After much browsing, I only spent a total of $3.60 for the buns, as I couldn't resist the sight and smell of them. Besides, I was damn hungry.

Next stop, TUTONG!!!

0 comments:

Blogger Templates