Monday, March 10, 2008

Right-Brained

I didn't do pretty well on my statistics test yesterday, despite the hours of group study before entering the exam room. Though I've managed to solve most of the questions, I doubt my answers were right. My brain was literally exhausted from all the calculating of regressions, correlations, time series, present values, interests and a few others.

I'm not really the analytical thinking person. I'm more of a right-brain man. I love words, colors, details and atmosphere. I enjoy music, literature, art and photography. My skills have been entirely focused on these aspects for many years.

Math, statistics and anything to do with numbers, on the other hand, aren't really my cup of tea. Truthfully, I'm not a pro in calculations and solving math. I need a calculator in my pocket at all times and I depend heavily on formula sheets.

So that explains why I do not enjoy my Statistics class (our lecturer is another factor). I wish so badly that it would be replaced with a subject much more interesting, such as Business Art (if there is such a subject). Unfortunately, its too late for that now, coz I'll be finishing this course soon this year anyway.

Now this is art!

0 comments:

Blogger Templates