Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-T200

If you're a Sony person and you feel like its time to invest on a compact digital camera for your blogging needs, it's really pretty tough to choose from Sony's range of products. But one particular model stands out from the rest as my personal choice; The Cyber-Shot DSC-T200.

A lot of nice features are available on the T200. This elegant and stylish camera has a Carl-Zeiss lens and 8.1 megapixels which results in a super clear image, even large blowups show amazing detail. We're talking about very high quality lens here. The color and clarity is simply amazing.
What's so cool about this compact camera is its huge LCD touch screen (3.5"), which makes it easy to navigate through the features. Other nice features this camera has is Super SteadyShot, Face Detection, and Smile Shutter Mode. It also has 31MB of internal memory, which is nice for those times you forget your memory stick.

This is a great digital camera for anyone, with a sexy design which allows you to take it anywhere. It takes great pictures and its worth the money. I would buy one, that is after I get myself my first dSLR.

0 comments:

Blogger Templates