Tuesday, March 18, 2008

An Environmental Crisis

One of the reasons why I'm so excited to leave school so badly these days is because of the environmental issues in my class. If it wasn't for my classmate who happens to sit next to me, I wouldn't complain much. This guy is fuming with nicotine body odour and awfully bad breath.

Our class used to be well-scented throughout our first year in the Business School. Unfortunately, this guy showed up in our class (due to having to resit for another year) and started the whole aroma therapy thing that, instead of eliminating the nicotine odour, brings the nicotine smell in and pollute our one and only classroom. I gotta tell ya, its offensively unpleasant.

Even an unlimited supply of breath mints can't stop him

He smokes. I mean, a LOT. What I don't really understand is why his cigarette stench sticks with him all the time and after some puffing in the nearest restroom that stench somehow goes with him everywhere he goes. And when he enters our air-conditioned class, "Whooosh!" the whole room is entirely contaminated. We could really smell him comin. It's funny how the other guys I know are smokers but they don't stink as bad as him.

What's worse is the fact that he sits next to me. This is the reason why I do not wish to start any conversation with him. Can you imagine how its like to be close to someone with an exceptionally bad breath? My god, how I wish I could get some mints so that I could SHOVE 'EM IN HIS EYE! BLEAGGGHHHH!!!!!!

I've been enduring this for the past several months now. Its just hard for me to concentrate in class when every breath he lets out reek of burning carcasses. A lot of attempts have been made to resolve this environmental issue in order to bring back the natural fragrance of our classroom as it used to be, and nothing works. I think we'll need a bigger can of air-freshener.

If this doesn't work, then what will?

0 comments:

Blogger Templates