Sunday, April 20, 2008

Awesome! Really Awesome!


After spending 2 and a half hours on the Marketing Test this afternoon, the havoc bloggers and I (featuring birthday boy Wali) headed straight to the movies to release tension. We were so excited to get to watch The Forbidden Kingdom. It's been getting a lot of good reviews lately and we were dying to watch it.

The Forbidden Kingdom is not to be missed. Who wouldn't want to see two of the most fantabulous Hong Kong / kung fu stars on the planet? The fight scenes were beautifully choreographed, and the set locations were arguably one of the most beautiful sights I've ever seen in a kung fu adventure film. On top of that, the story's excellently written. We really enjoyed the pace of the adventure throughout the length of this action-packed movie. The ending was sweet!


It's been a while since I watched a good kung fu flick at the movies, and unexpectedly, The Forbidden Kingdom is purely worth to watch indeed. So don't just stare at the posters, go watch it now!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the MP3 e MP4, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mp3-mp4-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Blogger Templates