Friday, April 18, 2008

Exams Closing In


The clock is ticking. By next week, wave after wave of tests will come pouring into our already busy schedule. I don't really know how much I can endure. Sometimes its hard for me to believe that I'm already in my final years (maybe its the damn uniform that makes us indistinguishable among the juniors).

Time sure flies fast. Just a year ago, I witnessed how the seniors had to go through this pressure. And not long ago, the super seniors went through the same thing. I watched the stressed look on their faces, their tired look from the sleepless nights. Now its our turn, and we all wanna get through this. We have to. We chose to be here in the first place.

Getting to Business School was one of the toughest decisions I've ever made. It was an opportunity cost for me to sacrifice 3 years of my life not working and earning a salary. 3 years of just earning an allowance of only $210 a month, and I only depend on that amount throughout the years. But all this will be over soon. I'm almost close to passing by 3 years now. I just need to endure for the next 30 days or so.

0 comments:

Blogger Templates