Wednesday, April 2, 2008

The Month of Hectic-ness

My iPod: The only remedy to my revision blues

April's here at last, and only a month to go before the final exams. This is gonna be the most hectic month of all. There are tons of workload to be completed, revision to be conducted, more assignments and presentations dumped in along the way, and just a couple of assessments to sum up.

There's just too many unfinished stuff that needs to be accomplished at a very short time. I'm really on a tight schedule. Just today we were handed another dose of Marketing assignment and I'll have to research on Intellectual Property in a given time frame of less than 1 week.

There's also this upcoming Presentation Skills Competition at MTSSR that I'll be participating. As a representative of The Business School, I've to re-polish my slides and other presentation materials for the big day next week. Can't say that I'm that well prepared but I believe I'll be able to go through it.

0 comments:

Blogger Templates