Friday, April 18, 2008

Planning Ahead

Where to go, Where to go? That's a really tough question that I've been facing for the past month. School's almost over and by now we should already be thinking of where to go for the 6 month attachment. Marriz is looking forward to work at BAG Networks while Herman is interested to be in the MOF. I still haven't decide yet.

Attachment's just on the horizon and today we've already been given the forms to fill in. We've only got a couple of days to decide where we wanna work for 6 months and beyond. I definitely look forward to work in a private company where they could offer a more challenging work environment and excellent pay. I just do not know exactly which company or organization I wanna go for. It's not that I haven't done my career research. I do have a pretty long list in my hand, but its a tough decision to make when there are only 3 options that I could fill in the forms, so my opportunities are narrow and limited.

My choice needs to be finalized before submission on Saturday. I have to make the right choice if I want a good long-term career ahead. After that, there's no turning back easily. 6 Months is indeed quite a long time. Oh dear.

Ready to put on executive suits and join the workforce

0 comments:

Blogger Templates