Tuesday, April 8, 2008

The Final Preparation

Tomorrow's the big day. I'll be at MTSSR in the morning to present in front of the technical students and judges. Tonight I'm practicing on my presentation with Marriz and giving my slides some final touches. He'll be assisting me with the slides tomorrow, so we need to be in sync.

Its pretty tough now because I was informed about getting an assistant at the last minute, but I'll put an effort to get this perfected before tomorrow's showdown. I'm also preparing cue cards, just in case. Normally, I don't rely on cue cards, I just enjoy blabbering it all out. But just in case, I might need them. I can be forgetful at times. So I'm just gonna highlight some points and draw little sketches to indicate the points which I need to emphasize.

I've had a rough day today. I had to go through a lot of adjustments with my presentation slides because of the limited time they give us. 10 minutes is just too damn short. I never thought making presentations shorter than it was is that hard. Hopefully everything goes smoothly tomorrow. Confidence, that's exactly what I need, really strong confidence.

0 comments:

Blogger Templates