Sunday, January 4, 2009

Canon and Nikon Tops Market Share

I was never a fan of statistics back in school, but in the end I find these figures useful for me. Something I've found from the internet that camera enthusiasts might find interesting.





Clearly the Canon EOS 450D (Rebel Xsi) tops the chart as the highest selling digital Single Lens Reflex cameras of the year 2008. Hence, Canon is the clear winner in the digital SLR low end range. And this trend isn't just occurring in Japan alone. It's pretty obvious that the 450D is also a hot seller here in Brunei. Its high-performing, value-for-money, convenient size and built makes it the best choice for beginners and newbies who wished to join the digital SLR bandwagon. That explains why you notice more Canon users over Nikon and everything else here.

But why do I choose Nikon in the first place? It's not that I think that Canon cameras are bad. Both camera brands make the best cameras in the world over the years its really hard to tell any difference. In my opinion, the cameras don't really matter. digital SLRs are just tools. It's how the photographers use them that really matters. I choose Nikon as my preferred choice because of its superb ergonomic handling and functionality. Oh, and my father used a Nikon back in the film days, so I guess it runs in the family.

1 comments:

kaleeswaran said...

Your site is looking good.

Thanks for Useful information

You can find some information regarding share market here

Blogger Templates