Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Pre-New Year Cold

It's close to new year's eve and I already caught myself a cold. *sniff* What an atrocious week. I've got a runny nose and I sneeze a lot. *sniff* Plus I've got assignments yet to be completed before the new semester starts. *sniff* Hopefully I recover fast so I could get back to work on the stuff I need to accomplish before my given deadline. *sniff*

It's really weird that I got this cold rather surprisingly, when in fact I've been hanging out with a few of my friends who each happened to had colds these past couple of months and I was pretty sure I was invulnerable from them for some reason. *sniff* But in the end, I caught one, and at the very end of the year as well. I wonder where I got this virus from? *sniff*

*HAA-CHOOOO!!!*

0 comments:

Blogger Templates