Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Breaking And Entering

Woke up very early this morning only to find my house has been broken into by freakin burglar while we were sound asleep last night. The bottom of the kitchen door was smashed, but the question was, how could one fit through a hole that small? Could've been some kid from the neighborhood. What else could've it been? midgets? dwarves? elves?

The dining room window was left open

Then I've found our dining room window wide open, possibly used as the escape route of the little thief. I looked around the house to see what was missing. Turned out the only thing stolen from my house was our DVD player in my living room, along with its remote control. Funny how only one item was taken away. My brother's PS2 is on the living room floor along with 2 guitar sets. The thief must have heard my loud speakers from my bedroom. I usually left my computer on and play a movie or two during bedtime to get me to sleep.

I called the police hotline immediately and lodged a report as soon as they got to my house. According to them, there has been a rising case of house-breaking this past few months in Berakas. In fact, just after spotting for fingerprints, they recieved a call of what seemed to be another similar case reported somewhere in Lambak Kanan.

The object that was used to pry open and smash the kitchen door

Looks like it's no longer safe as it used to be. To everyone, especially those who live nearby my area, please ensure that your house is safely secured. Set booby traps if you have to. This has been a second case that has ever happened in my house since the first breaking and entering incident 7 years ago, and its getting on my nerves.

If only my cat could speak to me right now.

0 comments:

Blogger Templates