Thursday, February 7, 2008

Am I Up For It?


Let's recap. 3 more months until my days in the Business School will finally be over. But I gotta get through the exams first. Things are getting tougher than I expected, particularly on my statistics which I struggled the most.

If I get through this very well, I could give that scholarship application a shot. Of course, I have to ensure my total aggregate points meet the requirements. But is this really what I wanna do for my next step? One part of me says I should stay and consider getting a job right away, because seriously, it's not at all fun earning $255 a month these past couple of years. Even now, I can't hardly move. There are things that I wanna get, but all are restrained because of the more important things I have to focus on, e.g. transport, food, the basic stuff.

Sigh. I'm just this close in getting to the point where I can finally earn something, and have the luxury to get access to what I wanna do, what I wanna get and where I wanna be. However, I've made a promise to myself to keep on studying despite my age. Even to the point of getting a degree, that's also my dream. But being at this age where I have to really start living, it's tough to survive. Let's just hope that this Diploma I'm getting right now is really worth it.

Besides, studying in UK is tough as well. But hey, everything is tough, it's life. There will be a point in time when I really made that a reality. Maybe I should focus on what's happening right now, and see where things will be heading for me.

0 comments:

Blogger Templates