Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Reflections

Just got out of the meeting room for our Business Project meeting. Apparently the whole school yearbook project has been brought up. (most of us thought the idea was scrapped). Looks like this is gonna be the toughest year for us. It's what 'final year' is all about.

Only less than 5 months until our final exams. My statistics class is still crap. If I don't score my stats well, I wouldn't make it for the work attachment. I've already planned out where I wanna go after this course, but it seems that the whole stats issue has been a huge barrier that's been getting in my way.

And now we've got 3 huge projects to organize within a period of 4 months; Social Responsibility, Main Event (Mini-Expo and Consultation Week in campus) and the Yearbook. The Yearbook is probably the most challenging task ever to be given to students in the history of the Business School. What's more, I'm elected as the lead designer for that project. Whew, there's just so many things I have to do at a very limited given time!

Mr Iswandi did, however, stressed out a very important message to us during the meeting. "If you're able to accomplish all the projects, assignments and your studies altogether, then you are able to do time management well, and that reflects how you're able to work under pressure because this is what's gonna happen in real life once you get a job."

He's right. I should be able to do all this. It's what I've dreamed of, to work under pressure. I realized now that I've been put under a test, and I should prove to them what I can really do. But simply saying it isn't enough. I gotta start doing something about it NOW.

0 comments:

Blogger Templates