Wednesday, August 1, 2007

The Business Project Begins

The Business Project for our intake has finally commenced. Last week we were assigned to form groups, elect general managers for each team and come up with ideas for business. So far we've had more than 5 meetings consisting of brainstorming, researching and structuring our enterprise project, and we were given 3 weeks to prepare ourselves before the launching ceremony on the 15th of August.

The business project will be running throughout our final years as of this month until May of next year. That's a total of 10 months. It's what the super seniors called the year of hecticness. I'm elected as General Manager of the group that was assigned by the coordinator. For me, it's not just a title. I have to make bold decisions, long-term planning, monitor the progress of my team, motivate them and conduct meetings whenever possible. In the words of Uncle Ben to Peter Parker, "With great power comes great responsibility".

The idea that our team had brainstormed for our core business in this project is concerning advertising. It's still in the process of research, but I do believe that this idea will work, despite that we're no longer allowed to sell foods in campus anymore. My team and I have faith with this idea.

And so, without further adeu, I would like to present to you our company:


0 comments:

Blogger Templates