Friday, June 8, 2007

My new toy


Here it is at last, after months of waiting. Say hello to my little friend. The Apple iPod Video is finally in the palm of my hands. Its black, its 80 gb and its gonna be my fitness partner throughout the semester break. I just got it yesterday.

I've uploaded all my mp3's (that's 3000 mp3's in my hard drive) into it and playlisted all my favorite tunes from iTunes. And my cover-flow collection is 85% complete.

Other than playing music, I'm also gonna use this iPod as my highly durable and impact-resistant portable hard disk. Compared to the cheaper portable hard disks sold in stores, this baby will hardly ever gonna crash. 80 gb is pretty much enough for me to carry for now. After all, I already have a 300 gb portable hard disk residing in my room (coz I couldn't carry it around due to its weight and the need to connect to an electrical socket).

Right then. I'm off to buy more accessories for my new toy now.


0 comments:

Blogger Templates