Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Business Project '08 Launches Today


Despite being unable to attend the Business Project Launching Ceremony in the Business School early in the morning due to work, I just came down to school for a quick lunch instead. Marriz managed to cover the morning activities though. During our previous launching a year ago, we had it held in one place at the Students Centre. As for this year, they've decided to go back to basics by setting up tents outside at the school compound.

Due to my limited lunch time given by the company I work at, I was only there for a short while, so I've only managed to get just a few shots. I could've taken more, at least when the lunch break is over when the rest of the juniors would return to school.


The biggest of all tents.


FunTaste C




Eight




This thing has seen better days, it has been used for many years.


Delic8zen






Grasire


Pheewiit. Sorang saja? Hehehe.

0 comments:

Blogger Templates