Sunday, April 6, 2008

Anticipating Ubuntu 8.04


Can't hardly wait for the new release of Ubuntu (version 8.04). Only 19 days left, and I'm expecting Ejam to download it as soon as its available. From what I have seen so far, it's got almost all of the stuff I need on an applications software. I'm so excited. If it works better than Windows XP, I'd probably consider making a switch to Linux.

Ubuntu is a community developed, Linux-based operating system that is perfect for laptops, desktops and servers. It contains all the applications you need - a web browser, presentation, document and spreadsheet software, instant messaging and much more. (source: Ubuntu.com)

Ubuntu Desktop

2 comments:

emptybloh said...

I'm already using it! By I also wait for this release, I can't wait to install it on my frind's computer..
For me, it has been much better then XP since 6.10 release.

Hiero said...

Great! Thanks for the details man. I look forward to make a the switch, but I'll start with dual-booth first.

Blogger Templates